MARÍA is a young woman who moves out to her abuela's farm to escape her seemingly pointless college life.
ROSA is that abuela, and she's hoping María will learn that farming isn't actually that easy.
SUNNY is a small-town girl who meets María at a bar after her first day of work, and the two start to grow closer...
BARNABUS is here too.
SEEDS OF LOVE is a hybrid visual novel/rhythm game about trying new things, meeting new people, and messing up. A lot. And that's okay!
- It's a Lesbian Farming Visual Novel Rhythm Game!!!!!!!!
- Lane-based rhythm game!
- Use the arrow keys to move between lanes, and the spacebar to hit notes!
- Visual novel with choices!
- Help María tend to her budding relationships with family, friends, and maybe more ;)
- Unique mood system!
- Your performance in the rhythm game affects María's mood in visual novel scenes! Hopefully if you do well, she'll be happy...
- Bright and colorful aesthetic!
- I mean, just look at it...
- A pretty poppin' soundtrack!
- A lovely blend of folk, country, and jazz.... and classical.... and EDM...!!!
- No Sheep!
- There are absolutely no sheep in Seeds of Love, guaranteed.
Seeds of Love was tenderly grown by the Game Design and Art Collaboration at the University of California, Santa Cruz. We were given Honorable Mentions for the Worldbuilding, Audio, Design Innovation and Grand Prize Awards at the UCSC Showcase of Games!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @SeedsofLoveGame
Seeds of Love is a student project and will not be accepting payment. If you enjoyed SoL, please consider donating to The Trevor Project on our behalf.
The Seeds of Love Original Video Game Soundtrack is now available as a free download on Bandcamp and listening on Soundcloud: